It is very important to know the correct way to teach our children. It becomes very difficult for the parents of a child with Autism or special needs to start with the correct way to teach their child. Sometimes either they do not get the right direction or the right education. They often have these questions in their mind, How to teach? What to teach? As a parent I had to face a lot of difficulties to educate my child along with therapies. A special training to deal with autistic children, a lot of research and experience motivated me to write this book. To help other parents find a suitable way to start their child’s learning, I thought to create a series of books for autistic children.
This book “Learn English & Maths Level 1- An Activity Book for Special Children ” is specially designed to teach the autistic children the way they learn. It has a collection of worksheets, specially created for the children to start learning English and Maths in an easy way. It will be beneficial for other children also.
What will your child learn doing various activities in this book?
- Identifying all the letters in English
- Phonic Sounds
- Picture observation
- Identifying the first letter of the given picture
- Sight Words
- Reading and writing
- Identifying Colors and their names
- Body Parts
- Fine Motor Skill
- Identifying numbers 1 to 10
- Shape Recognition
- Concept of the same and different
- Equal and More
Happy learning to all the kids!
- House vs Home
- Mistakes versus Errors
- 8 ways to pronounce the letter A
- Syllabification and rules with examples
- Mispronounced words in English for business
- Various Ways of Speaking- Hindi to English
- Learn English & Maths- An Activity Book for Special Children
- Body Sounds in Hindi to English
- 3 Ways and Rules to pronounce ‘The’
- 101 Important Abbreviations
- Since vs For
- Thanks vs Thank You
- Effect vs Affect
- Names of Vegetables- Hindi to English
- Irony- A Literary Device-Types with Examples